To provide each and every client with professional, quality, and personalized service at reasonable fees while serving as the clients trusted advisor and business partner
Tax Planning, Advisory, and Compliance Services
- Individuals, Trusts, Estates, Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, LLPs
- Personal property
- Gross receipts taxes
- Monthly, quarterly, annual payroll taxes and reporting
- W-2s, Form 1099s
- Application of exempt status
- Tax accounting method changes
- NOL carrybacks
- Multistate returns
- Compilations with or without disclosures
- Agreed-upon procedures
- General ledger maintenance
- Financial reporting
- Payroll services
- Fixed asset and depreciation accounting
- Accounting system set up and support
- Contract temporary CFO, controller, and accountant services
- Audit preparation assistance – PBC list compilation
- Quick Books assistance, training and consulting
- Special projects and analysis
- FAS 109 assistance and calculations
- Divorce related calculations
- Litigation support
- IRS matters and representation
- Offers in compromise, installment agreements
- Delinquent returns
- Consturction focused
Billing rates are directly correlated to the risk and complexity involved with certain services.
We will discuss with you the fees we expect to bill you for your needs and provide a good faith estimate during our initial consultation.
Due to the extensive overhead involved with the preparation of tax returns, a minimum fee is required to cover these costs. Minimum fees differ for each type of return we prepare. Thereafter hourly rates apply. Individual and business hourly rates differ. Business returns include not-for-profits and all business related forms and services. In some cases, a retainer may be required.
E FILING is FREE!
We DO NOT charge to electronically file your federal and state tax returns.
Katrina B. Lucero is a New Mexico Certified Public Accountant (License #5061) and a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (Certificate #582). Lucero has over sixteen years of public accounting experience serving clients in many capacities and industries as a certified public accountant and consultant. Lucero brings to her clients many years of experience working for global, regional, and local accounting firms.
Lucero is a member of:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants (NMSCPA)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
Lucero’s professional honors include:
- 2009 New Mexico Business Weekly 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- 2008 CFMA Industry Year End Update guest speaker, “Construction Tax Accounting Methods”
- 2003 NMSCPAs Tax Conference panel speaker, “C Corporation’s Earnings & Profits”
- 2000 New Mexico Society of CPAs Outstanding New Member Award
- Featured in the 23rd Edition of Marquis Who’s Who of American Women
- Technology Ventures Corporation guest speaker, “Understanding and Using Financial Statements, Budgets, and Proforma Statements”
- 2018/19 Rio Rancho Observer Reader’s Choice Award Top Accounting Firm
- 2018/19 Rio Rancho Observer Reader’s Choice Award Top Tax Service Firm
Lucero is active in the community and her profession.
Lucero has a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Accounting. Lucero graduated Magna Cum Laude from New Mexico Highlands University.
Internal Revenue Service
State of New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New Mexico State Board of Accountancy
New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants
Contruction Financial Management Association
Institute of Certified Industry Financial Professionals